Saturday, February 21, 2009

Martian Gardens from the Archive

I mentioned upon starting this blog that my prior blog hosting service carelessly deleted several years of Martian Gardens records. I do have some hardcopies of MG playlists dating back to the early '00s and late '90s when the show was called "Esperanto."

I have a Livejournal account. I will make these viewable on that account as fast as I can do the data entry. I have several there already. I am currently working on the remnants of the year 2001.

It is interesting to see the kinds of electronica and world music which have since been jettisoned from the MG repertoire and the old warhorses from Mode Records, ReR/Cuneiform, ECM, and electroshock that I still broadcast today!

I started my Livejournal, "Stygian Splash" as a diary of intense struggle through the Second Republican Great Depression and the world of my dysfunctional family and droogies. Therefore, I have kept only the Martian Gardens archive entries viewable by the public to protect the innocent!

See the growing archive at:

Stygian Splash

follow this link.

No comments: